The CMA Ambassador Program is for members in the first fifteen years of their career — students, residents and early-career physicians — who are interested in getting involved in health policy, advocacy and leadership.
As a CMA Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- be selected to attend CMA events such as the Health Summit;
- provide direct feedback to the CMA through consultations, surveys and working groups;
- challenge your peers to get involved with the CMA through events, social media and networking;
- collaborate by joining communities on issues and causes that matter to you; and
- develop your leadership skills through mentorship with physician leaders.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The CMA Ambassador Program is supported by the CFMS, RDoC, and the provincial and territorial medical associations.
Not a CMA member?