Summer Student, Communications (CMA)
|Department:||Patient and Public Engagement|
|Reports to:||Director, Communications|
|Type:||Temporary / Fulltime (May – August 2015)|
Job Summary and Specific Responsibilities:
- Duties include writing articles to be published online, providing logistical support for public events and meetings, supporting the delivery of CMA’s emerging brand journalism activities, among others tasks to support the department.
- Accepting applicants currently enrolled in University, specializing Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Political Science.
- English required, French an asset, but not mandatory
- Minimum of one year of work experience preferred.
- Prefer experience in researching, writing, and editing of communications materials
- Social media
- The student must be a strong communicator and writer.
- Solid technical skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Keen attention to detail required.
March 10, 2015
Apply in confidence to: