Summer Student (Junior Data Analyst), Members and PTMAs (CMA)
|Reports to:||Data Mining Analyst|
|Type:||Temporary / Fulltime (May – August 2015)|
Job Summary and Specific Responsibilities:
- This is a junior data analyst role.
- Duties include:
- Develop CMA Member Voice (CMA e-panel platform), manage e panelists, and write research reports on past CMA e-panel studies.
- Assist with monthly membership performance and product usage reporting.
- Provides other project support to Member Insight as required.
- Accepting applicants currently enrolled in University, specializing in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Social Science or related field.
- English required, French an asset, but not mandatory
- Minimum of one year of work experience preferred.
- Prefer experience in conducting surveys and analyzing data, compiling and interpreting statistics, and writing/editing research papers or reports.
- The student must have a good understanding and proficiency with databases, have used SPSS and/or other statistical software, and have excellent writing skills.
- Solid technical skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Keen attention to detail required.
March 10, 2015
Apply in confidence to: